Benkocraft Index du Forum

PvP it's a problem

Survival de Benkocraft
-> Tout sur le PvP et les factions !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
delofuwoce

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 10:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: PvP it's a problem Répondre en citant

HI,

Yesterday I participated in my first pvp battle, and I want to tell (especially to the programmers) of my experience, however convinced of the fact that they will not read anything new. At 6:30 pm, I take part in an Istance Battle regarding an allied guild. At 8.00 pm, when the event starts, it happens that some of the users who, like me, had booked for the IB are not teleported within the event, and among them I also figure. After a few minutes, I hear, through a voice channel, that almost all the players within the instance are crashed. So, very disappointed, we had to give up the Instance Battle. So we decide to participate in the defense of a besieged friend's castle during JH. Already well before our arrival, the lag compromised our movements. Once they arrived at the battle site, combat was practically impossible. Now I want to inform you of my tragic end: after many efforts and attempts, I finally manage to climb the walls to control the situation outside the castle. Once there, a shot of lag makes me practically fall down from the walls, in a point where my character is blocked. A knight passes by, who obviously takes advantage of the situation to kill me and steal my things. I put back such an equipment that I had struggled to get. So, I appeal mainly to developers: are there any solutions to this problem? When do you plan to solve? I understand that it takes time and that it is not an easy thing (I also appreciate all the efforts you make to keep the game up to date), but playing like this is practically impossible. Do you realize that without an adequate PvP sub-fund, the game loses almost all its potential? I like the game a lot, and that's why I'll give it other possibilities, but there are a lot of players (I assure you) that they leave because of these problems. When will we see sensitive improvements?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33761&p=138355
Health Insurance Video Example

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 10:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Survival de Benkocraft
-> Tout sur le PvP et les factions !
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation