Benkocraft Index du Forum

American Olympic team uniforms Made in China

Premiers pas sur Benkocraft
-> Actualité
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
delofuwoce

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 09:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: American Olympic team uniforms Made in China Répondre en citant

Hi,

Republicans and Democrats railed Thursday about the US Olympic Committee's decision to dress the US team in Chinese manufactured berets, blazers and pants while the US textile industry struggles economically with many US workers desperate for jobs. "I am so upset.I think the Olympic Committee should be ashamed of themselves.I think they should be embarrassed.I think they should take all the uniforms, put them in a big pile and burn them and start all over again," Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., Told reporters at a Capitol Hill news conference on taxes. "If they have to wear nothing but a singlet that says it, then that's what they should wear," he said, referring to an athletic jersey.

For more details
 Business Solution Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 09:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Premiers pas sur Benkocraft
-> Actualité
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation